Aprons on? Let‘s Cook!
Dairy-Free Ice Cream Lollies
These are a MUST HAVE this summer, so fun to make and even better to eat. These chocolate peanut butter lollies resemble your kids favourite frozen mini milks. So simple, you can make these tasty lollies with JUST 5 INGREDIENTS!
- 1 can of coconut milk (400g)
- 70g peanut butter (you can also use almond butter)
- 30g honey/maple syrup
- 15g raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Bowl and whisk (or a blender)
- Ice lolly moulds (it makes around 6 lollies)
Fun fact! The coconut milk in these lollies makes them full of medium chain fatty acids, particularly one called lauric acid, which is easy to digest, antibacterial, antiviral, supports neurological health and so much more. And the best part is the kids simply love them!