Aprons on? Let‘s Cook!
Dairy-Free Chocolate Mousse
This chocolate mousse recipe is so simple and quick to make (only one step)! The recipe uses avocado to give the sauce a lovely creamy texture. The avocado and natural ingredients also means that this delicious mousse is packed with healthy fats and antioxidants.
- 1 large ripe avocados or 2 small ripe ones
- 60g raw honey
- 50ml milk (or dairy-free alternative)
- 25g raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp cream – optional (it will make it taste more like milk chocolate)
- Food processor
- Mini serving pots
Fun fact! The formal name of the tree that chocolate comes from is Theobroma Cacao which means “food of the gods”